Come Light Up The Night In Montreal!
Join us to experience Night Race™ - a night run that you will never forget. The race will take runners through Port of Montreal to create a moving celebration of light – a celebration that will continue at our post race party! Every participant will receive an Energizer® LED Headlight and a Brooks tech tee.
Night Race™ Details:
Date: Friday, September 11th, 2015
Race and Party Location: Port of Montreal
Distances: 5K and 10K
Start Time: 7:30pm - as the sun is setting!
Until July 24
Until Sept 6
|5K Run/Walk|| |
|5K/10K Teams|| |
Chip Timing Results:
All races will be chip timed. Results will be posted shortly after the race.
Starlight™ Children’s Foundation Canada Donation:Night Race™ will also allow you to bring light to others. Participants can donate when they register or create a pledge program. Funds raised will go to the Starlight™ Children’s Foundation. More details available on our Charity page.
Starlight`s TEXT TO DONATE campaign for all of the Night Race events across Canada, starting with the upcoming race in Ottawa
Here are the simple steps (instructions); it is very easy and takes only seconds to do, and this will work on ALL phones with ALL providers:
· Enter ``45678`` to send to
· Add ``Star`` as the text message (this is not case sensitive)
· Send message and wait for ring back, then follow prompts (takes only seconds to complete process)
· A Charitable Tax Receipt will be sent to you automatically for the $10.00 donation amount
· A pre-set amount of $10.00 has been established for every text message, i.e. participants cannot donate more or less than $10, as this is a pre-set amount and fixed (unalterable); people can donate up to three times (for a maximum donation of $10 x 3 texts, or $30 total), and will receive three tax receipts for $10 each.
Shine a Light on Safety:
The Energizer® LED Headlight allows runners to enjoy a safer night run experience. For this reason, all Night Race™ participants are required to wear their Energizer® LED Headlight. To provide a safe run, we also ask that there be no earphones, strollers, dogs, bikes or rollerblades.